If you have been in the online business world for very long, you have heard the saying, “the money is in the list”. Almost all business coaches and entrepreneurs will tell you the first step in building a successful business is building an email list of potential clients and customers. Of course, oftentimes this is easier said than done.
What is Thrive Leads?
The Thrive Leads plugin from Thrive Suite formerly Thrive Themes helps to make the process a little easier. With Thrive Leads you can create beautiful opt-ins, have the ability to collect customer names and emails on your website, and place the opt-ins anywhere you want on your website. What makes Thrive Leads different from other lead generation WordPress plugins available is that Thrive Leads offers more than just pretty opt-in forms.
Thrive Suite Series
Want to increase conversions? Then look no further than Thrive Suite. Read my Thrive Suite Series where I review Thrive Theme and plugins.
Thrive Leads allows you to test different forms using A/B testing. This means you can test multiple opt-ins to see which one works best. Once you know which opt-in form converts the best, your subscription rate should increase which will hopefully also increase your number of sales.
Another benefit of Thrive Leads is the ability to target your opt-in forms to only display on certain pages or posts. For instance, if you have a free gift that coordinates with a blog post, you can display a specific opt-in form only on that one blog post. Then that opt-in process will ultimately give the customer your free gift. This allows you to have multiple opt-ins with different incentives in order to capture more emails and potential customers.
Thrive Leads is the Ultimate List Building Tool
When building an opt-in form with Thrive Leads you have 10 different basic options. The different types of opt-ins that you can easily build are listed below:
- ThriveBox - ThriveBox is a popup with an unblockable overlay. This opt-in is shown above your content and requires customer interaction before continuing on your website. It is very attention-grabbing but can frustrate some customers.
- Sticky Ribbon - The Sticky Ribbon is a form that is displayed at a top of the website and stays there even as the customer scrolls down the page so that it is always visible.
- In-Line Forms - The in-line form can be inserted in your content, posts or pages, or wherever you like with a shortcode. If you prefer to display it at the bottom of posts, you have the option to automatically display it there.
- 2-Step Opt-In Form - Similar to the ThriveBox, the 2-Step Opt-in Form requires the customer to click a button or link before the popup is displayed with the opt-in form.
- Slide-In Form - The slide-in form is another attention-grabber in that it will automatically slide into view from a corner. It’s a little less intrusive than the ThriveBox popup.
- Opt-in Widget - With the opt-in widget you can add any opt-in form to your WordPress sidebar or widget area.
- Screen Filler Overlay - When a customer views your website, the screen filler opt-in will immediately cover your site so the customer can not ignorable the opt-in form. They can either complete the opt-in by entering their information or close the overlay to continue onto the website.
- Content Lock - Content Lock allows you to hide content behind an opt-in form. The customer will only get access to that content by completing the opt-in form.
- Scroll Mat - Scroll mat is similar to the Screen Filler Overlay, expect that it slides in from the top of the page and pushes your content down the page instead of completely covering the content. The user will be able to scroll down to see your content.
- Multiple Choice Forms - With this type of opt-in you can ask your customers questions before they opt-tin.
As you can see Thrive Leads allows you to create any type of opt-in form you might need for your business. While it might seem overwhelming, Thrive Leads is fairly simple to use and has premade templates you can choose from to customize. If you want to increase your email subscriber numbers, Thrive Leads can help.